Friday, June 5, 2009

Store Closing Info

To all my wonderful customers....
Many of you have heard I will be closing Fancy Footsies as of July 1st. The epoxy I have been using for the past year and half can have adverse health effects. As much as I love to create them I see no other way to create these little beauties with out the epoxy. I have many pair that are made and needing good homes. Feel free to email me at wisaak@earthlink.net or call me 321-578-1469. I am trying to get the remainder of my inventory posted but if you have a specific size you need I can email what I have available to you personally. I will also be doing home shows as long as inventory and materials allow. Thank you, Thank you , Thank you for your support, it has been a wonderful experince.
Wendy Isaak
Fancy Footsies

No comments: